Already an iconic and beautiful car, this 1957 Chevy received an all out modernization by Houston based Mo’ Muscle Cars. A modern drivetrain, interior, and conveniences make it as drivable as vehicles that come off the show room floor today. The coilover suspension plants the horses to the ground to improve handling, while the rack and pinion steering allows for easy cornering. Being driven often, this car has proved to be as comfortable and enjoyable as it was originally intended to be but with all the modern conveniences of today.
This vehicle is the winner of many 1st place awards and is also the winner of the 2012 CASI Cup at Houston Autorama.
- Full Nut and Bolt Restomod by Mo’ Muscle Cars
- LS2 Engine
- 4L65E Transmission
- Custom Vintage Air A/C Installation
- Custom Interior with Power Seats
- Art Morrison Chassis with Coilover Suspension
- Custom Platinum Paint
-Classic Instruments Guages
-Full Lizard Skin Sound Control and Heat Insulation
-Smoothed firewall and engine bay
- 4 Wheel Disc Brakes (Wilwood)
- Custom Audio System with navigation, back-up camera, blue tooth, etc.
- Power windows (vent windows included), power seats, power trunk release, keyless entry, and remote start
-Custom Stainless Exhaust with DynoMax Mufflers
-Hand Bent Brake and Fuel Lines
-Custom Fuel Tank by Rick’s Tanks
- Custom American Autowire Harness
-Custom 3 point retractable seat belts
-Mattson’s Cooling System with Duel Electric Fans
- Music: “Ridin High” by Ella Fitzgerald